With winter upon us and the snowy days forcing us to stay inside, air quality is something that should not be overlooked. We feel the gift of clean, healthy air is very important to the entire home. Therefore we wish to suggest the Humanscale Zon Personal Air Purifier.
The ZŌN personal air purifier uses the most operative air purifying technology in the world. Originally developed in Sweden for industrial air cleaning applications, ZŌN’s patented technology does what no other air purifier can do: surround the user in a bubble of ultra pure air to create a ‘Clean Air Zone.’
By purifying air in a targeted way, room size becomes irrelevant and no energy is wasted cleaning air in unoccupied spaces. Quite simply, ZŌN creates clean air where it’s needed most—right where the user breathes.
The ZŌN personal air purifier silently and unobtrusively filters out more than 96% of airborne contaminants of all sizes—dust, smoke, bacteria, allergens, smog, viruses, and even Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) like formaldehyde—for the cleanest air possible. And more importantly, it promotes health from the inside out. At home, users and their families are able to breathe the freshest air wherever they are—in bed, watching TV or sitting in front of the computer. And workers feel better on the job for maximum performance and productivity.
• Utilizes the world’s most effective air purifying technology
• Removes more than 96% of all airborne contaminants, including VOCs
• 2.5 times more efficient than Energy Star requirements
• Operates in virtual silence with no noticeable breeze for distraction-free use
• Small size for easy placement in virtually any location
• Ideal for use at home or at work
• Creates no ozone
• Paper filter can be vacuumed and reused or recycled with other paper products
• LED alert signals when it’s time to clean or change the filter
• Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 115
• Power consumption: 23 watts
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Dimensions (with base): 14” tall x 13” wide x 9” deep Unit thickness: 3.5”
• Weight: 3.5 pounds
• Colors: Black, White, Metallic Red
• Universal power supply enables worldwide compatibility
• 3-year warranty covers all parts except replaceable filters
See How the Humanscale Zon Personal Air Purifier Works
We are available to provide assistance with any gift giving need on your holiday list. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-907-8688, firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.