If you find yourself traveling long distances to see loved ones this holiday season yet fear the pain from an uncomfortable car or airplane seat, we suggest McCarty’s Sacro-Ease Lumbar Support Seat Cushion.
McCarty’s Sacro Ease Lumbar Seat Cushion helps alleviate lower back pain by providing firm, yet comfortable lumbar back support which corrects bad posture that causes discomfort. It provides firm, yet comfortable sitting and back rest areas. Specially designed with added lumbar support to hold the body in an upright posture and reduce stress on the lumbar region, this back cushion is a must. Great for back support in your chair at the office, at home or while traveling! Fits most auto and truck bucket or bench seats. Simply move from place to place with the convenient carry handle.
Why We Like It
- Relieves lower back discomfort by providing a firm, yet comfortable sitting surface.
- Brings the hips back by lifting the individual from a slumped position to a natural upright posture.
- Supports the lumbar spine by reducing pressure on the lumbar muscles.
- Constructed of a 1/8 thick carbon steel frame covered by slotted rubber supports.
- Hinges are impact-resistant.
- Material is durable, washable and flame-resistant.
- Supports the hips and back area, and relieves stress.
19″H x 15″W x 14″D; 7 lbs..
Removable/Adjustable lumbar pillow included for additional comfort
Pillow: 100% Viscoelastic polyurethane foam
Cover: 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex
Netting: 77% Cotton and 23% Polyester
We are available to provide assistance with any gift giving need on your holiday list. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-907-8688, firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.