Ergoprise Ergonomic Gift Suggestion Calendar Day 14
If you have to sit then you need to know that circulation is vital to reduce the chances of blood clots, varicose veins and pressure on the Achilles tendon due to pooling of fluids in the lower limbs.
Support your feet and legs to ease pressures on the lower back when sitting with a Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine.
Shown in cherry (front & side view)
The Humanscale FM500 Foot Rest Features:
- One piece design is simple and reliable
- Curved rocker design improves circulation and helps increase alertness and comfort
- Rubber non-skid grips keep feet secure and protects hard floors
- Wood veneer finish in two colors: cherry and black
- Die-cast aluminum runners with steel foot stop
- Limited lifetime warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information
- Molded plywood platform
- Steel foot stop
- Rubber grips
- Dimensions: 16.75” W x 12.25” D x 4.5” H
Our Specialists can provide assistance with any gift giving need on your holiday list. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-907-8688, firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.