Ergonomic gift idea that is truly ergonomic, the Truly Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard.
Truly Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard (TEK) is a critical upgrade from traditional keyboard designs. For well over a century, keyboards have been based on the ‘rows of staggered keys’ arrangement introduced in typewriters in the 1860s. Improving on that, the TEK is symmetric and features a unique linear, non‑staggered, split‑symmetric columnar key arrangement that aligns effortlessly with the user.
We have designed the TEK for comfort and productivity: it has been developed specifically to reduce pain and avoid injuries caused by typing, and its revolutionary key layout improves typing efficiency. The TEK also helps diminish the risk of work‑related conditions like CTS, RSI, and tendonitis, and its compact design helps reduce strain caused by stretching for the mouse. The TEK design follows the symmetric shape and neutral position of the human body, promotes a healthier posture helping to reduce wrist, shoulder, neck, and lower back pain and strains, and allows you to become more efficient and accelerate your productivity in a comfortable and healthy manner.
- Manufactured using High‑Quality German‑Engineered Gold‑Plated Cherry MX Mechanical Keyswitches. These keyswitches feature an independent mechanism for each key (a feature not present on conventional keyboards), provide a gentle tactile feedback being very kind to user’s hands, and have a life expectancy and preserve their tactile feel for more than 50 million keystrokes ‑ expected to last more than 10 times longer than other keyboards.
- Helps keep the mouse close to the body’s neutral position, reducing hand travel and stretching for the mouse, and minimizing wrist & shoulder pain.
- Integrate a high‑quality removable and cushioned palmrest. Firmly attached with screws. Provides required support when needed and removing it provides an even smaller footprint.
- Linear non‑staggered Embedded Numeric Keypad.
- Media Control Keys to help you access and play your music and videos without the need to change applications.
- Fully programmable, allowing for uncommon and unique key configurations. You can change the logical position of any key, add logical keys, create your own custom layout, and have two distinct layouts at the same time, amongst others. Key configuration is saved internally so you can move between compatible computers without the need to install any additional software or to reprogram each time.
- Full N‑key rollover (NKRO). Also known as anti‑ghosting; each keypress is correctly detected regardless of how many other keys (up to 6 plus modifiers) are being pressed at the same time
- Works with diverse Operating Systems including Windows®, Mac OS X®, and Linux®.
- Short Learning Curve, where most users can type at 80% of their normal speed after the first two hours, and type at full speed within two weeks of using their Truly Ergonomic Keyboard.
- The Truly Ergonomic Keyboard is Fully programmable, allowing you to change the logical position of any key, add logical keys, and create your own custom layout, amongst others.
- Long USB cable; 6.0 ft. (183 cm)
We are available to provide assistance with any gift giving need on your holiday list. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-907-8688, firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.