Video Review of the 3D Laminate Uprise Sit to Stand Desk
Now you can experience the tremendous components of the recognized & respected Uprise (Height & Width Adjustable Desk) with an incredible 3D Laminate. This combination will certainly be the envy of your colleagues & family members.
So what is 3D Laminate? First no funky glasses are required to see what this looks like. 3D laminate is made from a rigid thermofoil (RTF) that can be membrane-pressed or vacuum-formed to the surface of the desktop. Its dimensional flexibility eliminates the need for T-molding, edgebanding, visible seams and special edge treatments. The Uprise Desk with 3D laminate Top provides a higher level of durability than most standard thermofoils.
Below are the 4 major reasons why you should consider the 3D Laminate Uprise Electric Desk.
- Dimensional Flexibility: one seamless surface, no sharp edges
- Increased Durability: overall higher resistance to stains or marring will provide the top with a longer lasting appearance over time
- Impact Resistant: 3D lamination will not crack, chip or break as compared to standard HPL (high pressure laminate)
- Cleanability: Excellent resistance to many common chemicals & substances found in common office, home office & medical environments. Simple soap & water clean up.
Please select the video below to see the 3D Laminate Uprise Electric Desk
Uprise Desk Base Features:
- Telescopes from 44.5” to 74” which accommodates desk tops from 46” to 80” plus wide
- Speed: raises/lowers at 1.7” per seconds up to 180lbs (including table top) 1.4″ per second at 230 lbs to 275 lbs.
- 3 stroke lifting column raises & lowers from 24” to 50.75” high
- 360 lbs. lifting power
- 39dB level (whisper quiet)
- 0.06W standby power consumption (one of the most green electric desks in the market)
- Power consumption use in 280W
- Anti-collision feature
- Soft start/stop feature (least friction on the gears)
- Control Box: maximum output: 29V DC, 10.0A
- Safety Functions:
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Timeout/leg unbalance protection
- Comes in black, silver & white bases
- 5 Year Mechanical and 2 Year Electrical Warranty.
- Choose from the Up/Down or 4 position LED Pre-set controller
Should you have any questions regarding the 3D laminate Uprise Desk free to contact us at 877-907-8688, firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.