Ergonomic gift idea for the Holidays. Support your feet and legs to ease pressures on the lower back when sitting with a Humanscale FM500 Foot Machine. Now you may be wondering why not use a box or standard foot rest. What are the benefits of using a foot machine?
Studies have shown that 70% of women and 40% of men have health issues such as blood clots, varicose veins and pressure on the Achilles tendon due to pooling of fluids in the lower limbs – the result of prolonged, inactive sitting. The Humanscale foot machine encourages gentle rocking of the feet in the same way a rocking chair encourages motion. This rocking motion uses most of the lower leg muscles to increase healthful circulation and prevent blood from pooling in the lower extremities.
The Humanscale FM500 Foot Rest Features:
- One piece design is simple and reliable
- Curved rocker design improves circulation and helps increase alertness and comfort
- Rubber non-skid grips keep feet secure and protects hard floors
- Wood veneer finish in two colors: cherry and black
- Die-cast aluminum runners with steel foot stop
- Limited lifetime warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information
- Molded plywood platform
- Steel foot stop
- Rubber grips
- Dimensions: 16.75” W x 12.25” D x 4.5” H
We are available to provide assistance with any gift giving need on your holiday list. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-907-8688, firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.