So what is new in ergonomics for 2016? It seems like everyday there are more ergonomic options to choose from in the marketplace and choosing an ergonomic solution can be a difficult choice, especially if you already have a desk. Ergoprise would like to recommend the S2S Sit-Stand Workstation, suitable for converting your existing desk into an ergonomic workstation. The S2S Sit-Stand Workstation is the only ergonomic rear-mounted sit-stand height adjustable workstation that meets the ANSI/BIFMA and HFES 100-2007 requirements that meet the 22″ height adjustment. The keyboard tray can adjust up to 7.31” below the work surface.
As the only Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES) compliant, rear-mounted, sit-stand workstation on the market, it provides the ultimate comfort and flexibility with industry leading stability and ergonomic support.
With its small footprint, it can easily be moved out of the way when not in use to free up valuable desk space.
- With over 22” of gas assisted positioning, the S2S moves easily and effortlessly as users transition from seated to standing positions. Accommodates users ranging from the 5th percentile seated female to the 95th percentile standing male.
- The S2S cleverly mounts at the rear of the work surface and extends forward so the keyboard tray may rest below the desk surface supporting proper ergonomic positioning. Using this location for mounting allows the user to swing the unit out of the way leaving the desk surface fully accessible.
- Comes with 9.5” of counter balanced height adjustment, 45° of tilt, and 90° of portrait to landscape rotation, monitors may be ergonomically positioned for optimal viewing.
- The S2S accommodates installed technology ranging from 5 to 25 lbs, specifically supporting LCD screens that weigh between 5-20 lbs.
- The grommet mount included with the S2S Workstation promotes endless possibilities for mounting locations, through the installation of a 5/8” mounting hole. The c-clamp mount that is also included allows the dual directional base to be installed on either 24” or 30” deep work surfaces.
- The integral dual tray system offers a spacious keyboard and mouse platform with an adjustable tilt mechanism for comfort settings, as well as a secondary surface for placing items which need to remain close at hand while working in either a seated or standing position.
- Works with many shape desks including: reception, corner and benching systems.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic