Gifts for Dad can be a difficult task. Instead of buying dad another tie, why not buy dad an awesome ergonomic chair!
That’s right, give dad the gift of ergonomic comfort. With a new ergonomic chair, dad can sit comfortably in his office and work productively. Choosing the right ergonomic “dad” chair can be a daunting task so we did the homework for you and came up with on really awesome ergonomic chair, the Nightingale Leather CXO Chair with headrest. Nothing says Dad like a quality ergonomic leather chair with a headrest. The Nightingale CXO Chair has long been one of the most comfortable chairs on the market and we think Dad would approve.
Nightingale CXO Chair L6200D Features:
- Padded leather upholstery over the flexible Ablex patented mesh conforms to the body for excellent support
- Thick, Enersorb foam seat conforms to your body, displacing your weight to reduce pressure on your hips and improves circulation
- Lumbar support is both height and depth adjustable
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism features built in seat slider, infinite position tilt lock and tilt tension control for a distinctly executive feel. This chair feels like it reclines more than most ergonomic chairs.
- Arms are height and width adjustable, and have super soft, elongated arm pads to prevent arm and hand problems. Arms also pivot for support while typing.
- Adjustable headrest - can be adjusted to your preference. Also included on the back of the chair – a coat rack.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
We are available to provide assistance with any seating products. Please do not hesitate to contact us at , firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.