The Rhino Softwoods Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats
Ah the holidays, get ready for the parties and family gatherings! I grew up in a large family and I have such fond memories of baking with my mother. What I did not cherish were the hours we stood on our feet; from food preparation to the epic time we spent washing dishes, my feet & heels would be incredibly sore.
I am happy to report a solution that can help resolve & perhaps prevent conditions (foot tendon/ ligament and heal discomfort). We are proud to offer anti-fatigue mats produced by Rhino Industries. Now you may have seen similar mats at retail stores but this particular manufacture offers a superior product available in various sizes, colors & textures (including carpeted anti-fatigue mats).
We are quite fond of the mats for many reasons but here are just a few…
- Magnificent looking mats
- Sealed top to bottom for easy cleaning
- Will not be ruined if it gets wet like other mats
The Rhino Softwoods Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats are as attractive as they are comfortable. Naturally, anti-microbial and sealed, the Rhino Softwoods is useful in many places including in your kitchen, office for sit stand workstations, mailroom, or warehouse.
Rhino Softwoods Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats Features:
- Wood finish tops rich colors look like wood and will retain their appearance despite heavy use
- Durable vinyl top withstands years of use and has a smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Foam core is bonded securely to vinyl top and sealed so moisture will not reduce anti-fatigue properties
- Two thicknesses if mats will be stood on for longer hours, choose thicker, double sponge mats
- Custom sizes are available in 2′, 3′, and 4′ widths up to 60′ long. Call to order. Quantity pricing is also available. Custom shapes available as well.
- Available colors – Wild cherry or Walnut,
- 5-year warranty
Rhino Softwoods Finish Colors
Not sure which anti-fatigue mat is best suited for your need please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-907-8688, [email protected] or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.