Freestyle2 Adjustable Keyboard for PC is one of the most adaptable keyboards presently available and would be a perfect ergonomic gift. This low-profile keyboard is divided into two separate segments or modules connected by a 9″ cable, and is unusually thinner and more portable than the original version. The flexible arrangement allows the user to configure the keyboard in its ideal location, either by splaying the units at any angle or by adjusting the distance between the modules up to 9″. Separate accessory kits can be purchased to provide additional keyboard configuration options, incorporating tenting the sections at set angles of elevation, or adding a stand-alone numeric keypad.
The VIP3 Accessory Kit for the Freestyle2 lets the user to create adjustable lateral sloping or tenting of the keyboard modules at 5°, 10° or 15°. Palm supports are included with this kit and must be attached in order to use the tenting.
If you require a separate numeric keypad, the Freestyle2 keypad seamlessly pairs the low-profile design of the Freestyle2 keyboard and features the same proven low-force, quiet and tactile membrane key switches.
Separation – Up to 9″ of complete separation of both left and right keyboard sections. People can achieve benefits from actual physical separation of the modules.
Splay– The two keyboard halves can be connected together by attaching the included flexible Pivot Tether which provides a vast range split. Redesigned for the Freestyle2, the simple slide release buttons allow the quick attachment or removal of the pivot tether.
Ultra-Thin Design – The Freestyle2 has a dramatically thinner design than most ergonomic keyboards. A thinner design makes the Freestyle2 highly portable and helps reduce wrist extension.
- Hot Keys: Driverless Hot Keys are provided for commonly used mouse actions: Internet Forward, Back, Undo, Web Home, Cut, Copy and Paste. In addition, the FN and Application keys have switched positions on the Freestyle.
- Double-Wide Keys: The keyboard employs double-wide Delete and Escape keys, providing an easier target for fingers to locate. On the bottom edge of the Delete key, a new horizontal ridge has been added for tactile notification to the user, which also helps distinguish the Delete and Back Space keys.
- Pivot Tether: Both modules can be connected together by attaching the included the flexible Pivot Tether allowing an infinite range of splay.
- Slide Release Button: Each keyboard module incorporates a slide release button that allows quick attachment and detachment of the pivot tether.
- Quiet, Tactile Key Switches: The Freestyle2 utilizes a quiet, low-force, tactile membrane key switch. Rated at 10 million actuations the Freestyle2 will provide years of comfortable typing. As the maximum key force of the key switches are 45 grams
- Embedded Numeric Keypad: The compact design of the Freestyle2 eliminates the traditional numeric keypad on the right-hand side of the keyboard. In its place, the right half of the keyboard contains an embedded numeric keypad, giving you full access to a numeric keypad when needed
- Volume Control and Calculator Keys: Embedded Volume Up, Down, Mute and Calculator keys.
We are available to provide assistance with any gift giving need on your holiday list. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-907-8688, [email protected] or via live chat.
Ergoprise: is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been selected to provide individuals with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.